Question for group: what did you like about the kata? Random drawing on Kata implementation Random drawing on maiden speech Question for the group: how did the reading about estimation of our competence relate to this course?
- The kata was simple enough to let us explore our tools. Never did TDD in C++ before so it gave me time to try that out. I also liked it because it was complex enough to allow us to try complex ideas like recursion.
- The Kata had the right level of difficulty. It was a good programming (algorithms) exercise and a good TDD exercise
- Helped to start working towards the goal “refresh ‘java programming skills’ ”
- It helped me learn a new testing framework and helped get me back into programming mode after taking a few months break.
- Learning TDD in java
- Program was simple so I could concentrate on the practice
- Got me introduced to the testing framework
- Once setup was completed, it showed my that TDD is language/platform agnostic, which should be obvious but was surprising
- Learning how to do it in java using eclipse, it was easy
- first time doing TDD in Java
- learned how to use git with eclipse